It was a ride down Scottsville Road that made Rick Iekel, 28 year veteran of the Frederick Douglass Greater Rochester International Airport, realize it was time to write. A long-operated trailer park that hid the face of the original airport had been removed. Two nearly ancient hangars marking the airport’s beginning were now in full view from the road. Join the author for an easy ride through the years since the City of Rochester purchased 110 acres of land known as Britton Field in 1921.
3 in stock
|Dimensions||9 × 6 × .5 in|